Wednesday, April 8, 2009

offered?

Okie, so i got accepted there and they offered something worth going for a shot. So what do i do next'? Where do i go? What do i choose? You get what i mean when i say it's annoying?! Questions existing! Oh yes it is. Bummer much!
...................................................................................................
Fact that i hate:
Everyone's moving on... except for some people that love lingering around.. yours sincerely, cause some people just love changing their fickle-minded minds. Yes kent, jane etc... whoever who love pastering me about my problem. You know who you are, i admit it! I am fickle. Lol! There is no 'looking at the brighter side' on this. Kent, melisa all just started the april intake on hospitality... something that i was So attached to last few months? lol... oh damn it!
Daddy just asked yesterday... so since they have orientation now, do you still plan to join april intake? and guess what's my response: i just nodded, smile innocently and say: I Don't Know. So me... lmffao!
p.s. *What do you think of malacca's food?