Monday, April 13, 2009

oh Gawd! What is wrong with me...
i'm still not getting over it.
I'm still obssess with it.
I am.. unconditionally and irrevocably in love with it! and him~ lmao.
I know.. it cant be, it's too long already, time heals? Bullshit.
So i bought the dvd that day...and making my sist and friends getting obsses with it too, oh..deva. I'm sry. Haha! and thx to my self-obssess with Edward i watch it over and over again... and still cant get enough of it. whatthefuckiswrongwithme.
But he's so dreamy and ideal and not to mention friggin' sexy! Damn.
I need a strong morphin to get me addicted to something else. It's like a freaking recalcitrant.

Anyhooo.... Sarah called. I miss her hellofalot! Just came back from there yesterday. I went and see...the venue. the place. the all. where i'm gonna spend a complete 365days there, soon. Told her about it..

and she was like -
"Siu!! I'm so proud of you!!! You finally made up your mind!!"

and i was like-
"She just have to say that la... great la sarah."
but deep inside i guess i am too, proud of mua-self.


I miss this crazy bitch.

If i ever change my mind, which is the slightest of the microbyte chance (cunningsmile*), i'll be rambling. Don't worry. But as for now things seem pretty ok for me... i guess the path i'm picking is .....(speechless). Yeah, it is and it will be.
Though i hate to think about the fact that, i'll be having single bed, clean up my own stuff at all time, no one to pick up my mess, independant independant independant, that is why i hate being away from Home! Dad, don't even think about sending me off other country. Not even singapore. But that's old news... talk him out of it already.

So what i'm gonna say is... uknowwhere.. here i come! For now.

.........................................................................................


KENT! LOL... from the bottom of our heart.. me jane and woh didn't plan anything to happen that way k! Seriously... it's just fate. Haha! The stage man was good man... somemore calling your name, and beside us the gambling-young-aunties also joined in and clapped + sing birthday song.

Haha... enjoy your gifts. and Love story.. jane somemore putting it as her b/g song. LOL!


That night was simply priceless.